President of the Agence de Cafés d’Afrique et de Madagascar, ACRAM
Doctor of Economics from the Higher School of Economics and Management of the University of Bremen, October 1976, (Federal Republic of Germany), Enselme GOUTHON has more than 35 years of professional experience in the administration of agro-industrial and financial companies.
For more than 25 years he has served as Secretary General of the Coordination Committee of the Coffee and Cocoa Sectors (CCFCC) in Togo. He is also president of the African and Madagascar Robusta Coffee Agency (ACRAM), a position he has held for 7 years. He has led several conferences and panels internationally.
Representative of Togo in the international Cocoa and Coffee organizations: (i) International Cocoa Organization (ICCO); (ii) International Coffee Organization (ICO); (iii) Inter-African Coffee Organization (OIAC) was also President of the International Cocoa Council (ICCO)
Expert in Development Economics and member of the UEMOA Regional Consular Chamber (CCR/UEMOA), Mr. GOUTHON is also Vice President of the National Council of Entrepreneurs of Togo (CNP-TOGO) and Secretary General of the Merchants Union, Industrial, Importers and Exporters of Togo (SCIMPEXTO). Mr. GOUTHON has also held various senior positions in banking, international commodity trade and agribusiness, including:
– Chief Economist at the African Development Bank (B.A.D.) in Abidjan, Ivory Coast (1980-1982)
– Head of the Foreign Trade Department of the National Bank of Paris (B.N.P), Cotonou branch in Benin (1975 – 1977),
– Former member of the Board of Directors of the International Bank for Africa in Togo (BIA Togo) and of the Financial Bank of Togo.
– Former independent expert of the West African Private Investment Guarantee Fund (FONDS GARI);
– Cotton-textile expert for Togo at WAEMU (West African Economic and Monetary Union);
He has also served in other positions such as (i) Member of the A.B.R. (African Business Roundtable); (ii) Vice President of JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT TOGO, (Member of JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT WORLDWIDE), former President of ROTARY CLUB Lomé Azur Togo.
Finally, Mr. Enselme GOUTHON is Vice President of the Société Africaine de Service et de Technologie (SAST) from 2009 to date.